Friday, May 30, 2008

It's a crazy life...

Goodness... How is it summer vacation already?? Hunter's out of school... August needs to hurry up!!!!

Not much new going on here otherwise... It's been one of those weeks!

So, on to the new stuff at DSO!

05-29-08

That's everybody... Here's mine up close and personal!

nm_lazydaypreview

I named it Lazy Day because it's just got that "soft, easy, nothing important to do" vibe about it... :)

It's on sale for $2.79 right now - that's 30% off the regular price of $3.99.

Click here to go buy it!

I also put the posting bonus from the March Just Bagging It challenge in the shop - if you wanted it then, and didn't get to get it, you can pick it up for just $1.00!!! (You can see that one in the week's new releases ad!)

Lemme see here... Have you seen this yet???

wgd_kingscarnival_preview

 

It's the new paperpack from WenchdGrafix... called King's Carnival

It's so funky, I love it! If you swing by the Wench's blog today, she's got a freebie for you from it.

And, so do I... I made some elements to go with it, because the papers just looked so lonely when I got them... And because Kris is totally awesome, she's letting me give them away to you!

wgd_kcelementspreview

You can download them here

 

That's it for me... I'm off to do something useful around this house, I think... :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now why do you insist on using swear words like "useful" and "clean"...you just wait...I'll fix you of that habit when you come up in August....9 days of sheer laziness by the pool with some stupidity thrown in too...:P

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these FAB elements to go with Kristines BGs!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!
Margaret

absolutartist1 said...

Ahhh... What's the point in doing something useful?!?! LOL

Thanks for the embellies! Have a great day, hon!

Anonymous said...

Send the kids to visit their Grandparents for a week or two.

They'll take one or two of them off your hands for most of the summer, if you plan it right.

:-)

Wednesday through Sunday, anyway!

Anonymous said...

I love these elements! Your new kits are so pretty!

Hop on over to my blog for a new freebie from me!!!

http://jkuoha.wordpress.com

Andrea said...

Hi Nikki, your new kit is so beautiful!! When I was little, pink & grey were my fave colors!

Just snagged your boytime elements on DLADay!! Love getting to know you better too!!

Thanks :)

I need to do something "useful" today but I'll be watching LOST's season finale online. ha ha "Cleaning" will have to wait til it's over. LOL

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

thank you for the DSO elements! :)

Unknown said...

happy new release day!
lol