Thursday, May 22, 2008

Odds and Ends...

I was tagged by Cindyrelly, so here goes...

Rules:

  • 1.) Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
  • 2.) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
  • 3.) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  • 4.) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

 

1. I'm a natural blonde. I keep my hair dyed Auburn Red because I like it better!

2. In my spare time, when I'm not chatting with the girls, designing, or doing something else girly.... I like to play online games. A few of my favorites are - Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142, Starcraft, and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (There's nothing like getting into the game and shooting some mouthy guy, then informing him that he was killed by a girl to relieve stress, I tell you!)

3. I'm really shy! If I don't know you, I'm really quiet... It's hard to believe, I know, but oh so true!

4. I despise mayonnaise! It's gross... Seriously, I can't stand the thought of eating raw egg yolk and oil mixed together! Ewwwww!

5. When I was a little girl, I was a tomboy - I hated all things girly, and really despised the color pink!

6. I am addicted to Trail Mix - Sam's Choice Mountain Trail to be exact... I go thru about 3 bags of that a week!

7. I'm still in college getting my degree to be a 3rd grade teacher... I keep having to put it off because of kids! Now that I'm no longer capable of having them anymore, hopefully I can finally finish!!!

Let's see here... who do I tag... I know - the DSO designers! :)

Now, on to some shop news!

We've got new designers at DSO!!! I'd like to give a big welcome to Andrea, Boo, Beth, Doodle, Livia, and RCMama!

There's all sorts of goodies new in the shop at DSO this week - my favorites are these:

It's here!!!! Kim's new Designer Grab Bag!!! Yay!

kb-grabbag10_preview

From RCMama - one of our new designers - comes this gorgeous kit, Let Freedom Ring! I love it!!!

RCMama_LetFreedomRing

From Luisa - Summer Fun! These are just so bright and cheery - I love 'em!

lp_SummerFun_SPP

lp_SummerFun_SPP2

lp_SummerFun_PPP

 

And finally for today - what Muppet am I? No big surprise here, just ask Josh!!!

You Are Miss Piggy
A total princess and diva, you're totally in charge - even if people don't know it.
You want to be loved, adored, and worshiped. And you won't settle for anything less.
You're going to be a total star, and you won't let any of the "little people" get in your way.
Just remember, piggy, never eat more than you can lift!
 

7 comments:

Boo said...

Wahahahha, Nikki, I just did this one and tagged Bunny and Kim with it too, hehehehe, Oh they are gonna hate us. Hugs for the thumbs up hun. Can't wait to get started at DSO, yayyyyyyyyy meeeeeeee
Boo xx
PS, I want Kims bag so bad....

Mojo said...

stopping by to poke you with the wand and wave hi

Anonymous said...

Swignin' thru to see how you were doin'.......

65 more daysssssssssssssssss!!!!!

Wheeeeeeeee!!

Cindyrelly said...

Hey Nikki! That's sooo great that you haven't given up on college. I struggled for over 10 years to get my degree as a single mom with Two girls! Don't give up. You will get there, I promise. I have a lot of respect for teachers. It is the 2nd toughest job. The number One, of course, is being a parent! Thanks for playing along. It was fun to read what you shared ;) Have a Great weekend :)

Kim B said...

BWAHAHAHAHA- Just did it two days ago ( thanks to Boo!)- and girl I feel the same about CABBAGE! YUCK!!
Thanks for the pimp ;-)
Sending weekend hugs your way
me

Unknown said...

Mornin sunshine...
or should I say...
Misresssss Piggayyyyyyyy!!!
lol

Shannon said...

Waving again - hoping your lights are on by now. I bit the bullet and responded to the tag from Bunny and Renee and posted the Muppet quiz results too - those are your fault!