Friday, July 11, 2008

Pina Coladas, anyone?

Thank goodness it's Friday!!!! I was beginning to think this week was never going to end!

Josh finally went back to work today... He's been home sick with Bronchitis all week long... I love the man, but there is such a thing as too much togetherness! :)

I'd been battling with a freaky rash all week long - I'm allergic to something, the only question is what... I finally got to the doctor and got 3 shots of steroids to stop the evil itchy rash! My skin looks normal again! Hallelujah!!!

DSO had it's grand re-opening, and I have a couple of new kits in the store. Introducing:

Crimson and Clover:

nm_candcpreview

Texas Sunset:

nm_TexasSunsetpreview

I was given an award by Kim - (she gave me one heck of a warm fuzzy feeling when I saw I was one of the people she gave it to!!!)

BrillanteAWARD

so - I have to bestow it on 7 people myself!

For my 7 - I choose:

Shannon - http://www.desertdesigns.org/blog

Bunny - http://bunnycates.com/blog

Kim B. - http://kimbsdesigns.blogspot.com/

Livia - http://liviascorner.blogspot.com/

Luisa - http://lovetodigiscrap-luisabebe.blogspot.com/

Lynn - http://lpand3dogs.blogspot.com/

Andrea - http://the-dickinsons.blogspot.com/

And because it's been such a crazy week, I don't know about you, but I feel like Pina Coladas!!! Why don't you join me!

nm_PinaColadaPreview

Elements HERE

Papers HERE

 

You can pick up the other parts of this fabulous Collaboration at these blogs:

WenchdGrafix

TheGreatSouthwest

Carjazi Scraps

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning beautiful!!!! Grab some coffee first then have a colada....

LiviaY said...

Awwwwww....!!!

Thanks, Nikki! Really made me smile in this troublesome day!!!
MWAHHHH!

Anonymous said...

Hope your weekend goes smoothly. Love the new kits over at DSO, very beautiful. Thanks for letting me play along with the happy hour.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jul [LA 03:35am, NY 05:35am, UK 10:35am, OZ 08:35pm]).

Cindyrelly said...

Oh, I'm so glad you got rid of the Evil Rash! I had One of those a little over a year ago and it looked like I was sun-burned but I wasn't. All that helped me was Oatmeal bath and rubbing lots of Aloe all over from my MONSTEROUSLY huge Aloe plant in the yard ;) Thank You soooo much for my Pina Colad ... I could really use it! I LOVE your Hibiscus Flowers... I must have them! Do you sell them or did you get them somewhere else?? Please tell me where I can get them! TTYL

Shannon said...

Morning Fabulous One! Just letting you know I *heart* you! :)

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

Glad to hear that your rash is better!! Those are the worst aren't they? Thanks for sharing your wonderful portion to this fabulous kit!! Hugs!! :)

Jackie said...

ya'll rocked this!! *hic* thanks bunches!!

Beth said...

I just love that coconut!!! LOL! Very cool! Thank so much... this is lovely!!!! Great colors.

Mojo said...

Nikki this is a gorgeous collab. Thanks so much. My messenger is down so haven't been able to IM . Hope your itches are better!

Nora said...

Thanks for this Nikki! You gals are awesome!

Nora said...

Thanks Nikki! I've "pimped" you gals on my blog today!
Have a good one!!

BlueRose said...

Thanks, Nikki loving the Pina Colads you all rock.

Stormie said...

Oooh I am really loving this kit! The papers are way cute and the elements match so well. Hmmm now I want a real pina colada! lol

Aleah'sMommy said...

Thank you for your beautiful part of this. It is amazing as are the others =)

CarolW said...

Beautiful kit, thank you so much. You are so talented.

Luisa said...

Thanks so so much for the award!! And what a beautiful freebie!!

Nani said...

Thanks so much, Nikki, for your contribution to this great collab-kit!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this great kit!! It makes it almost worth coming home from my vacation!

Anonymous said...

I stumbled onto your Pina Colada kit and LOVE it! =) I've been scrapping a LONG time and have just gotten into digital scrapping....how can I get Texas Sunset???? LOVE that one too!!!
kissimmeeflorida@gmail.com
Thanks so much!
Lisa =)

Anonymous said...

OK..you don't have to post this note, but I found where your Texas Sunset kit was finally! Thanks =)