Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ahhhh... The Quiet!

Oh, how I love back to school time for the kids! Hunter and Matthew started 4th Grade and Kindergarten yesterday - so it's been unusually calm and peaceful around here. I'm loving every minute of it!!!

Austin by himself is pretty easy to handle. He just does his own thing and entertains himself! It's really nice!

I'm babysitting my niece the next couple of days because her Momma went and bought a car, so she had to get a job... lol!

I got some scrapping done the past couple of days!!! Yay!

lemonlayout

This is the Lemon - Kris's (The Wench) car. I kept the layout simple on this one, I wanted the story to be the main focus!

Kit used: Summer Slush by WenchdGrafix

Font: SquarePegROB

niagarafalls

Ah, the amazing-ness that is Niagara Falls! It's so pretty - there's mist all over, you can hear the roaring of the water as it rushes over the edge, and there's a slight chill to the air. (Must be all the water!) I hate to say it, but the Canadian falls so totally kick the American falls proverbial backside! The American ones are so tiny!  The falls behind us in the photo are part of the Canadian ones.

Kit used: My Canadian Holiday by Nikki Fabulous Designs

Fonts: Dustin, Elizabeth Skinny

 

What's that? My Canadian Holiday kit? Yup. Consider that your sneak peek at it! :)

Anyway... The niece-y-poo is here, so I'm off to be the doting aunt for today! Have a great day, everyone!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy Miss AJ!!!!

Julie and I are off to Welland for her ENT followup...at least I know where to turn now...Mapquest can kiss my booty..LOL

Beth said...

Oooh.... I would SO LOVE to see Niagara Falls! (you lucky thing!) Very cool pic! Glad you had fun on your trip... and great layout girl!

Mojo said...

hey hey glad to see you blogging, and to see that you are enjoying back to school days as much as the kids probably are not.

Intense Magic said...

Ohhh I envy your quiet! Unfortunately for me, when kiddies go back to school, I go back to work LOL Love your layouts!! They are just fab!!