Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm busier than a one armed paperhanger...!

No offense to any one armed paperhangers out there!!!! I mean ABSOLUTELY no discriminatory remarks there at all, I promise!

Apparently going to Canada plus the kids going to school has done wonders for my designing mojo!!!

I've got two new kits in the store for your shopping pleasure...

Introducing My Canadian Holiday and Sweet Child O' Mine (if you click the photos, they will take you to my store to buy them!)

nm_CanadianHolidaypreview

This one was inspired from you guessed it - my vacation to Canada. I pulled the colors for it out of my photos! It's on sale for $4.19 (usually $5.99) thru Wednesday night.

nm_SweetChildpreview

This one was inspired by a dress that my niece was wearing the other day - I fell in love with the dark purples, blues, and pinks in it! When I named it, I had "Sweet Child O' Mine" by Guns and Roses stuck in my head - so... hehe! It's on sale for $3.49 (normally $4.99) thru next Wednesday night!

 

Let's see... In other news - have I mentioned how much I love having Hunter and Matthew in school??? It's fantabulous!!!

I applied for a job - and I have an interview coming up... I'm hoping I get to re-enter the world of work... (Not because I have to, but because I really think I'm ready to!) Plus, not to mention - Money is always a good thing!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sweet child of mine is very pretty