Wednesday, July 16, 2008

One of those weeks....

Is it only Wednesday??? Feels like it should be Friday by now... Too much going on! *ARGH* Excuse me while I tear my hair out!!!

I spent a good 3 hours at Wal-Mart last night buying new clothes for my trip to Canada... Midnight to 3 am... I'm still tired!!!! (Yeah, I know, enough whining!)

Today, you get a Collaborative kit between me and the amazing Mojo (who is testing the designing waters -- I think she rocks!) So, pick up my part of the kit here, then go over to her blog and snag the rest of it!

nm_SummerSolsticePreview

Get the 1st zip HERE

Get the 2nd zip HERE

Get the 3rd zip HERE

Now, scoot over to Mojo's, and get the rest of your kit!!!

Have a good day!!!!

 

-- Nikki

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Well if you're gonna spend three hours at Walmart, I guess that's the time to do it!
I'm so jealous, you each have a drink for me when you go up north, K?
MWAH!
Oh and thanks for the freebie!

Anonymous said...

I think we should have more than one for EACH of the Dancin' Girls...what do you say?! LOL

Mwah|!

Cindyrelly said...

Thanks for Summer Solstice ;) Great job on the papers and the torn borders are awesome! Have fun in Canada :)

Shannon said...

What the heck - WalMart at midnight!?!? But I guess then you could go uninterrupted! I'd be afraid to head to either of ours at that time... did you get some good stuff? Freebie looks great - I blogged 'bout it!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Jul [LA 04:34am, NY 06:34am, UK 11:34am, OZ 09:34pm]).

BlueRose said...

Thank you so much for the freebies. Gosh shopping at midnight girl you have some engery...LOL

Have fun in Canada I got a chance to go their and it is so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your gorgeous pieces of this kit!

I hope you have a nice trip to Canada!