Thursday, July 17, 2008

Let the Razzing Begin!!!

hehe... Wow...

The craziest thing happened yesterday... But first, my friend Jim here has something to say for me...

Got that?

It was me.... (Unfortunately, I didn't fart in an elevator... That would be much less of a blow to my massive ego!)

Yeah, WenchdGrafix.com/shoppe was down. And yes, my dumb ass broke it! :) I'm still trying to figure out how, but I've decided that it's just one of those "empty headed Ninny" moments that I occasionally have!

So, I screwed up, I'm owning it... I even went and got some big girl panties for the occasion...


I figure those are big enough to handle any occasion! :P

Hehe... Ok, off to see what kind of trouble I can get into today!!! Hopefully I don't break anymore sites!

6 comments:

By Dezign said...

Sexy uhm errr I DON"T think sooooo.

Tee hee, at least you just broke it, I probably would have LOST it.

Jackie said...

OMG Nikki, I choked on my Dr Pepper! Warn a Dork before ya post those kind of undies! omg. It burns!!!!!!!!! Dr Pepper coming thru your nose is NOT a fun experience!!!!!!!!!
And I still say Kris broke it.

Anonymous said...

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Laffing at yer big girl panties...LMAO!!!!

Nora said...

Good Lord, I'd hate to see the woman those puppies come off of!!! (ROFL) Holy guacamole! Don't beat yourself up too hard. Can't wait to see all the Fabulous remodeling that you've done!

Shannon said...

LOL at your "Big Girl" panties! At least you guys were able to recover the site! :P

Unknown said...

LOL Glad that ya'll were able to recover the site. Can't wait to see the remodeling :)