Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm back!!!!

I was really home yesterday, but my allergies decided to come back with a vengeance... I really didn't miss them at all, either. It was so nice to get a break from them!!!

I've decided that I'm either allergic to the state of Arkansas (LOL) or I'm allergic to all these boys... Either way, I'm stuck it looks like! :)

I've got a lot going on today.... Josh's uncle is coming up from Longview today, and he's swinging by here, so I'm under orders to clean up the house!!! Ick, ew... I don't wanna!

Ok, ignore that... I was having a spastic fit or something there...

Kris (the amazing WenchdGrafix) has a new kit in the store - called Summer Slush.

SummerSlush Preview

 

I sat down and played with it some last night.

dorkpower

Kit used - Summer Slush by WenchdGrafix

This is the mini-wench - Kris's daughter, Julie. What a riot... I really, really loved that kid. She's something else, I tell you what!!!!

As much as I'd love to stay and chat, I've got some cleaning up to do around this house... I hate to say it, but the boys are helping me today!!!!!

 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome home nikki!

Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHHA!!!! That LO is my laptop's desktop wallpaper...you should have seen Julie's face when I showed her!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hello and welcome back. Sounds like you had a great time..now just to get back to the regular routine, don't you just hate that after you have been away for awhile..we have missed you but so glad you had a good time..

Mojo said...

Hey hey good to see you back and blogging can't wait to see all the photos popping up in awesome layouts!
What time is the sebring arriving for the next trip? I'll bring the Sky Bars

Anonymous said...

Awesome layout....glad you're home safe and sound... just a quickie here, and big {{HUGS}} from sunny Florida and a goofy dork!!! :) :)