Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm off...

to see the world!

Ok, so I'm not going on a grand trip around the globe, but I am leaving the United States for 9 days today!

That's right... As you're reading this, I'm off for Canada to go see my one and only favorite Wench! I'm leaving out of Little Rock, Arkansas at 11:30 a.m., flying into Charlotte, North Carolina at 2:19 p.m. (That's gonna be 1:19 my time... I'm gonna be so off... Stupid time zones!!!)

At Charlotte, I sit around until 4:30 p.m., when my flight leaves for Buffalo, New York. I get in there at 6:17 p.m. There I shall meet up with Kris (YAY!!!), get food, see Niagara Falls, then it's off to Canada!

As if my next few days aren't going to be super exciting enough, today's also my birthday! I turn the big 2-9 today... (Only 1 year away from 30... *sob*!)

How about this... you get a present, on my birthday! Lucky you! Celebrate my big day, and my freedom from the male species for 9 days with me, won't ya? :)

nm_HappyBirthdaypreview

Get your present HERE!

I don't know how much blogging I'll get done in the next few days, but we'll see... You never know!!! I'll be back for sure on August 14th, and until then I promise *NOT* to behave!!! :P

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday babes!!! We'll see you in a few hours!!!

Mwah!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Nikki!! Have a GREAT time. :)

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday to you! Have a safe trip! Thanks for the nice birthday gift!

Intense Magic said...

Happy Birthday!!!Hope you have a fabulous trip and make lots of wonderful memories!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the freebie and Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope your day is special!!
Huggs

Cindyrelly said...

Ahem....
Happy Birthday to YOU!
Happy Birthday to YOU!
Happy Birthday Dear Nikki!
Happy Birthday to YOU!

Have FUN on your trip :) Don't worry too much about 30... It was 40 that really sucked.

Thank You for the present ;)

abhall76 said...

Happy Birthday Nikki! Thank you much for giving a present to us!

Have a great and safe trip. I leave for a week + myself this week, but (somewhat) sadly I have to take the boys with me LOL. Oh well, they start school again the week after we get back so that will be my break I guess.

Mojo said...

safe travels , give Kris a goose for us , hehe. Happy Birthday !

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great birthday. Tnx for the gift.

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday sugadoodle & have an awesome time with da Wench. I WANNA SEE PICS!!!!!!

Kerri said...

Happy Birthday and have fun in Canada! You'll love the Niagara falls!
Hugs
Kerri

IkeaGoddess said...

Happy Birthday Nikki, have a fun trip.

deadrose said...

Happy birthday, have lots of fun!

Elaine said...

Thank you for the cute mini! Happy Birthday & have a Great Trip!!

Nora said...

Happy Birthday Nikki! Have a wonderful trip!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Have great trip.

BlueRose said...

Happy Bday to ya Nikki~~~~Have a wonderful time and don't forget to stay in trouble.....

Luv your freebie thanks so much....

Vicki said...

Happy Belated Birthday, and thanks for the giftie!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

HAPPY BELATED BDAY!!!!!!!!!
HOPE YOUR HAVING A DORK DANCING TIME!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very muvh for this AWESOME goody!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I hope that you are enjoying your visit with Kristine, Nikki :) Just stopped by to let you know that I have a little something for you on my blog