Tuesday, July 29, 2008

5 days and roughly 12 hours....

and I'm going crazy! So much to do before I leave, and it never fails, everything gets brought to my attention at the last minute!!!!!

Josh brought home all my framed photos from storage, I'm supposed to hang these up today.... It was so cool to look at all these again! I even got my framed autographed Friends publicity photo back!!! I have no idea where I'm gonna hang it, but it's great to have back!!!!

I've got to go get Bat-Boo registered for Kindergarden today... His birth certificate and shot record are lurking around here somewhere.... I just gotta find them!

Oy... Aight, I'd better go do all that, then get to packing.... Have a good day!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

hehe Short trip! bwahahahahahaha OK, you knew you were going to get something like that, right?
I've got to get Justin & Sean's stuff ready for school, too. OMG Nikki..I'm gonna be kidless 2 1/2 days a week! What am I gonna do with myself?

Anonymous said...

You know, every time I stopped by here yesterday, you had not updated...now I look like I am a day behind!!! {ugh} Things will go nice and smooth....Are you getting excited??? Gosh, I would be going crazy... Ok sweetie....hope you find the paperwork...andhave a great day!!! {{HUGS}}

Anonymous said...

Poppin by to let you know how jealous I am of your trip to the great white north. bwhahahahahaha
Can't wait to hear bout the exploits of da wench and her slave driver. Hope you get everything done in time, if not leave it, it'll be there when you get back.