Thursday, July 31, 2008

Much Ado About Nothing...

Yesterday was an insane day for me.... I finally got packed for my trip to Canada on Monday... I'm sure I'll change my mind about 5 times between now and then on what all I'm bringing, but I've got the base essentials covered at this point!

The amazing Houdini reborn that is Austin has learned a new trick.... Climbing baby gates!!! They're nothing to him now... So, we've got them double stacked.... He isn't about to climb up to the top of those puppies! Although, I have to admit, it makes getting back to my bedroom now a royal pain in the rear end!!!!

Hunter and Matthew had Vacation Bible School this week (Josh's uncle is the pastor for the church, and he asked if the boys could come.... So, I said Sure... Learning about God won't hurt them any!) Matthew's been walking around singing "Lord, blast our Bible School" instead of "Bless", which I'm sure is how the song goes... Too cute!

I've been puttering along on my new kit I'm working on.... I managed to get a button done today!!! Here's hoping the rest of this week turns into smooth sailing, so I can sit down and finish it before I leave!

Well, that's all that's really new around these parts.... Back to the grind of laundry and cleaning up after Houdini!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning darlin'!!!!

That Austin is part monkey I think...what do ya feed him?? ROFL!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL...Blast!! That is too funny.... so do you have your air-sickness pills packed? ummm, sleeping pills for this weekend? (cause you know, neither one of you are gonna sleep....the excitement is going to keep the two of you up ALL weekend!!!) Umm, hangover medicine??? LOL Hope your day goes well, see ya at the garden.... {{HUGS}}

Intense Magic said...

Stopping by to say hi :)
When you get a chance, stop by my blog...there's something there for ya :)

absolutartist1 said...

Too funny! I do not envy you Houdini. Brenden's been using a folding chair to climb onto th kitchen counter to stand and get his own glasses for chocolate milk... And, no glasses will do except the ones on the top shelf which I have trouble reaching from the floor myself!!!

Try to get some sleep this weekend as the next week or so will probably be missing most of it! [hugs]